HOTC Day 2022 Recap
HOTC DAY BY THE NUMBERS:
1257 registered volunteers ~ 4628 hours ~ 5908+ individuals served
35 non-profit/community agencies ~ 63 project sites
WAY TO GO THOMAS COUNTY!
Scroll down for pictures. Find even more pics on Facebook!
Another beautiful HOTC Day in the books! How rewarding to see the sunny attitudes and bright smiles that matched the sunny skies as volunteers came out to do good at projects across Thomas County. You couldn’t pick a better day or better community. Thank you Thomas County!
HOTC Day 2022 on Saturday, October 22 had a huge impact on our community and its citizens – mentally, spiritually, and physically. It felt so good to serve alongside so many of our friends and neighbors! Partnership and fellowship are a big part of what makes this day so special. Here are just a few of the good things we accomplished together:
- New murals were painted inside the Marguerite Neel Williams Boys & Girls Club
- A Little Free Library was installed in the City of Ochlocknee
- 224 trees were distributed to community members to help replenish the tree canopy depleted by storms over the past several years.
- Hundreds of disaster relief food boxes were packed at Second Harvest for victims of Hurricane Ian
- DIY and Independent volunteers made over 100 hygiene kits for local human service agencies, 167 comfort items and 70 Smile Cards for Archbold patients, 313 holiday cards for seniors, 79 Christmas stockings for local youth organizations, 45 dog and cat care items.
- And SO much more! Take a look at all the pictures below.
With 63 Independent and Traditional project sites, everyone had an opportunity to “do good” – and they (YOU) did! Thank you to those who volunteered for our non-profit and community agencies, and to all of the sponsors and donors who make community-minded events like these possible.
Click to see full image! See more pics on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Special thanks to these Diamond Level & above Sponsors, The Thomasville Antiques Show Foundation, and all of our donors and sponsors for making volunteer programs and events like these possible.