As a valued non-profit partner, you are invited to participate in this program specially created for local youth organizations like yours.
HOTC will provide the resources and materials needed to get your group actively involved in safe and age-appropriate community needs during the summer.
Be sure to read important info about this program below.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PROJECT IMPACT OUTREACH
- Projects typically run 2-3 hours each day you participate: ½ hour introduction, 15 minutes travel, 2 hours at project site, 15 minutes travel, ½ hour recap.
- Recommended group size: 8-20 youth, plus adult chaperones (1 adult per 5-7 kids for age 14 and under; 1 adult per 10-12 youth for age 15 and up preferred)
- HOTC will provide a Team Leader, who will set up your project site, provide introduction and follow-up discussion, worksheets, project supplies and basic site box supplies (first aid kit, bottled water, gloves, trash bags, paper towels, bug spray, etc. – actual items pending type of project site (Any items unused are to be returned to HOTC upon completion.), t-shirts (as available), filler activity, project site information and contact.
- We can set up project sites for specific days and times for your group. Or we can provide direct contact information to allow you to set up a project at your convenience.
- Any age group can volunteer in some way, however for safety reasons, this opportunity is for kids 10 and up.
- Service hours for students may be earned and applied to the upcoming school year.
- Transportation to and from a project site is not currently available. If you do not have transportation for your group, we can arrange projects that can be done at or within walking distance of your location.