OPEN UNTIL FILLED! Apply now to ensure consideration.
Our standard internship requires 10-20 hours per week, typically during the summer months. You will assist with all aspects of running a busy non-profit, and assist with summer programming. Open to mature high school (16+) and college-age students. If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please email us your current resume with a cover letter and references in PDF or Word format. We must receive all three items in order for your application to be considered.
Impact ROI Intern program: There is a $3000 award for completion of this volunteer internship program. Preference will be given to those having a personal or professional connection to Thomas County, Georgia.
- Assist as a Team Leader during Project Impact Summer Service Camp sessions.
- Reach out to local youth organizations to arrange summer volunteer days.
- Set up select volunteer project sites at/with local non-profits.
- Using provided materials and scripts, lead small groups of youth at select volunteer project sites. Connect volunteer activity to service learning insights.
- Track agencies, projects, volunteers, hours, and feedback for annual statistics review.
To see some of the intern adventures from previous sessions, click here.
You must be 18+, in good physical health, have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation, and be able to pass a background check. The ideal person will be flexible, organized, quick to learn, a good public speaker, comfortable working with youth and adults, and have a heart for doing good! After 2-week training, this person will ideally spend most of their time working independently in the field with minimal oversight by staff.
Click here for application and requirements. ROI Volunteer Intern applications will be accepted until filled. Apply now to ensure consideration!