HOTC currently has two intern spots available for 2021. If you are motivated and friendly, have great computer skills, and a love for volunteers and non-profits, we’d love to hear from you!
Our standard internship requires 10-20 hours per week, typically during the summer months. You will assist with all aspects of running a busy non-profit, and assist with summer programming. Open to mature high school and college age students. If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please email us your current resume with a cover letter and references in PDF or Word format. We must receive all three items in order for your application to be considered.
Impact ROI Intern program: There is a $3000 stipend for successful completion of this internship program. Preference will be given to those having a personal or professional connection to Thomas County, Georgia.
- Assist as a Team Leader during Project Impact Summer Service Camp sessions.
- Reach out to local youth organizations to arrange summer volunteer days.
- Set up select volunteer project sites at/with local non-profits.
- Using provided materials and scripts, lead small groups of youth at select volunteer project sites. Connect volunteer activity to service learning insights.
- Track agencies, projects, volunteers, hours, and feedback for annual statistics review.
To see some of the intern adventures from previous session,click here.
Click here for application and requirements. Intern applications are accepted until filled.