There are plenty of ways individuals, families, and small groups can volunteer in our community on HOTC Day.
This year, we are offering Independent Volunteer Opportunities which allow you to DIY with whom, and where you are most comfortable (home, park, neighborhood, etc.). Take a look at some of the offerings below. No matter how you choose to participate, you will make a positive difference in yourself and others.
As always, volunteers will receive a free HOTC t-shirt and free lunch as a thank you for participating in this morning of collective community service. Thank you for being a part of HOTC Day 2021!
Looking for other volunteer opportunities on HOTC Day?Visit the Traditional Volunteer Opportunities page here.
Independent Volunteer Opportunities are projects done:
- Online using a computer, phone or other device
- DIY – Do-it-yourself at home, or a location of your choice, with your own tools and supplies.
- Grab & Go – Pull up to pick up (limited) supplies for select projects then do at your preferred location, or outside and physically-distanced at ours.
Want to participate in an Independent Volunteer Opportunity?
- Browse the Virtual Opportunities listings below.
- Sign up for the project that works best for you, your family, or your small group.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to proceed.
- Then on HOTC Day (October 23, 2021) at 9:00 am, we all volunteer together.