20 Days • 20 Ways Bingo
April is National Volunteer Month, and we are giving you ways to connect int he community through our 20 Days • 20 Ways Bingo! This is a fun activity
April is National Volunteer Month, and we are giving you ways to connect int he community through our 20 Days • 20 Ways Bingo!
This is a fun activity for all ages, and bingo cards can be completed individually or as a family. Give back to your community and also have a lot of fun along the way.
Here’s how you participate:
1) Download your bingo card here.
2) Complete one bingo square each day for 20 days between April 1-28.
3) Date and sign each square upon completion.
4) Use the section on the back of the card to let us know how and where you volunteered your time!
5) Take pictures of your acts of service and share them on Facebook and Instagram. Be sure to tag @handsonthomascounty and #HOTCturns20
6) Bring your completed card to the HOTC office by April 28 120 E. Monroe St.).
7) Be entered to win $100 in Downtown Dollars! (winner will be chosen in a random drawing on or before May 5).
*A completed bingo card is not eligible for service hours; however, many of the specific activities listed are eligible for hours through the non-profit partners. All hours go toward our goal of 20,000 service hours in 2023!
Questions? Reach out to us! 229-226-5200 or email@example.com.
april 1 (Saturday) - 30 (Sunday)